Trip to South Africa

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Day -4 and counting

Can't wait. it's like 30 - 60 degrees in South Africa right now. What the eff am I supposed to pack?! I'm looking forward to a great experience... I really want to check out to Victoria Falls and the Ocean.. (what ocean is at the southern tip of Africa anyway?) I'll find out.

And animals.. cheetas.. bush babies, monkey's, hippos, elephants.. lions and tigers.. 'oh my!'

I'm ALSO looking forward to a layover in Dubai.. Disneyland of the world!
The running joke.. is that I will meet the heiress of Exxon or some sh!t.. or better yet be discovered for my brilliance in Excel by a oil baron with 100 daughters and get married to a Harem! Yess!. Own 100 camels! 1000 cars!! and 1 huge house! ok 2.. Desert included! and invite you all down for the weddingingses. Of course some people (DERYA!) believe this will doom me to infinite unhappiness.. and she's probably right.. HA! Goddammit.. Let me dream!