Trip to South Africa

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Dr. Rajan is in...

Africa that is...

That night we retired to the Liya Guest House.. great place.. great people..

While trying to figure out what kind of before dinner beer to drink, (while the power was out) I ran into this guy.. rajaninafrica.org.



He offered me a Tanzanian beer which has quickly become one of my all time favorites.. it’s similar to Sapporo but has a little more bite..



We politiked a bit.. he was surprised to find an American with opinions that we different that what I fear most of the world assumes about the U.S.

Anyway.. check out his story..

“For those that don’t know me, my name is Rajan. I am 28 and travelling through Africa in my trusted Landrover Defender, with the aims of providing surgical care and education (health and general) to rural African populations, who would otherwise not be able to receive such. This work is in affiliation with various NGO’s and Out of Afrika”

His site has all of his adventures.. a fantastic experience for him (and the reader) definitely..

Get back to Capetown in one piece man.

One.